Fri-Sat, 3-4 August, 2012
2012: 216 days in, 150 to go.
Today’s Sunset: 6:45pm
Tomorrow’s Sunrise: 5:51am
High (Day-time): 88F/31C, feels like 99F/37C.
Low (Day-time): 80F/27C, feels like 83F/28C.
Partly-Cloudy & HOT, yet Slightly Breezy; becoming Windy with overnight showers.
Morning: Partly Sunny & HOT with a shower possible.
Afternoon: Partly Cloudy & HOT, yet Slightly Breezy with a passing shower or two.
Evening: Cloudy & Breezy with a couple showers.
Overnight: Cloudy & Windy with showers (some heavy). Street-flooding is possible, use caution through low-lying & flood-prone areas.
Courtesy: National Oceanic and Atmospheric Association (NOAA)
Winds: are from the East-Northeast at 12 to 22 miles per hour, becoming Southeast on Saturday with gusts up to 35mph — mainly in/near showers.
Seas: are fairly choppy with wave heights between 4 to 7 feet, becoming rough with up to 9ft waves. Small-craft operators & beach-goers should use extreme caution in the surrounding waters — especially on Saturday.
* Tropical Storm Ernesto formed yesterday afternoon just to the East of the Southern Caribbean, and as of 5am this morning was passing near St. Lucia after bearing down on Barbados last night. More details available at www.Eye4Weather.info/alerts. This system currently poses NO threat to the SSS islands.
* Remaining names for the 2012 (Atlantic) Hurricane Season are: Florence, Gordon, Helene, Isaac, Joyce, Kirk, Leslie, Michael, Nadine, Oscar, Patty, Rafael, Sandy, Tony, Valerie, William.
For Hurricane Safety Tips, go to www.eye4weather.info/category/safety-tips.
- Morning: Mostly Cloudy & Windy with heavy showers. Street-flooding likely, avoid flood-areas.
- Afternoon: Cloudy & Breezy with a shower possible.
- Evening: Partly Cloudy & Slightly Breezy with no significant shower activity.
- Overnight: Partly Cloudy with generally dry conditions.
Feel free to leave a comment below…